Self-ligating Steel (DamonQ)
QUINTESSENTIAL PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY
• Four solid walls with optimized slot depths – including tighter tolerances on lower anterior brackets – offer improved rotation control and fast, low friction
tooth movement for superior finishing.
• Stainless steel 17-4 metal-injection-molded construction provides exceptional strength and durability over the course of treatment.
– A QUANTUM LEAP IN EFFICIENCY
– PRECISION BRACKET PLACEMENT
– IDEAL TOOTH INCLINATION
– QUICK AND EASY WIRE CHANGES
– QUALITY COMFORT AND AESTHETICS
Self-ligating Ceramic (Damon Clear)
The passive self-ligating bracket whose beauty is more than skin deep. Damon Clear combines the look and comfort image-conscious patients demand with the strength and functionality discriminating clinicians need. Validated by multi-site in vivo studies and third-party university research, Damon Clear is more than meets the eye.
• Completely aesthetic passive self-ligation bracket with unparalleled design.
• Polycrystalline alumina (PCA) material is resistant to staining from coffe, mustard, red wine and other agents.
• Eliminates the need for elastomerics, which stain and collect bacteria during treatment.
• Advanced passive ligation technology with low ligation force, minimizing frictional resistance for more efficient tooth movement.
– ENHANCED STENGTH
– COMFORT FIT
– PRECISION BRACKET PLACEMENT
– FAST AND EASY WIRE CHANGES
Edgewise Ceramic (ICE)
Unlike ceramic brackets that are opaque and colored to mimic a particular tooth shade, Inspire ICE brackets are crystal clear and virtually disappear regardless the tooth shade. The only completely transparent bracket on the market, Inspire ICE is the only true aesthetic solution for all patients.
Inspire ICE has a ultra-smooth, heat polished surface that dramatically reduces friction. Laboratory tests prove the frictional resistance of Inspire ICE to be better than ceramic brackets with a metal insert.
… For aesthetics.
If you want straighter teeth but are concerned about how you’ll look with braces, consider this – many cosmetically minded celebrities are wearing aesthetic braces to improve their smiles quickly without compromising their signature look. Now you can too!
Edgewise Steel (Titanium Orthos)
Titanium use has exploded in a variety of industries from sports to medicine due to its inherent strength, flexibility, durability, resistance to corrosion, and biocompatibility. Titanium has become the standard in golf driver faces, with its unique flex and precision return. But the unique stored energy properties of titanium extend far beyond the tee box. Golf stored energy.
These same attributes make it the material of choice for surgical implants and the ideal choice for orthodontics. Well-documented in archwires, the unique stored energy properties of titanium deliver sustained continued forces.
The body of the Titanium Orthos bracket is designed to flex when activated with an archwire and to store up to 40% of the initial load and gently deliver the load throughout treatment.
Just as titanium works in titanium alloy archwires, titanium brackets and buccal tubes provide a far more predictable return and precise expression at unloading over an extended period of time versus stainless steel.
Experience the exciting benefits of Titanium Orthos for yourself